Welcome to Combloux, the essential place for the passage of the 110th Tour de France! Local life, flyers… find here all the practical information concerning the passages of the Tour of France in Combloux.
Our emblematic destination of Savoie is already putting the small dishes in the big ones to guarantee you to spend a Exceptional Tour de France in the company of your entourage. From July 16 to 19, 2023, come encourage and cheer on your favorite cyclists along the Combloran roads!
The practical information booklet for the passage from the Tour to Combloux
To facilitate your travels in our village-resort as this major cycling event approaches, please refer to the brochure below.
You will find there:
- essential information concerning traffic and parking conditions in Combloux
- the program of activities that will animate the Pearl of the Alps during the passage of the Grande Boucle.
Passage of the Tour de France to the Pays du Mont-Blanc: the essential manual
If you plan to go to the Pays du Mont-Blanc to attend the prestigious cycling race, this comprehensive booklet is your essential reference. It will provide you with all the essential information to make the most of these 4 days of festivities dedicated to cycling.
The guide of the good supporter of the Tour de France
Before the event
Prefer travel on foot or by bike
Tuesday July 18 – day of the long-awaited individual time trial – we recommend that you get around on foot or by bike.
Personalized marked trails allow pedestrians to easily reach the center of the village.
Personalized bicycle parking spaces will be fitted out:
- at the Plan Perret leisure centre,
- as well as at the entrance to the biotope lake.
Take into account the impacts of this international cycling event on traffic
During the passage of the Tour de France in the Pays du Mont-Blanc, parking and traffic in our charming destination will be inexorably disrupted.
- In order to ensure everyone's safety, please respect the highway code and park exclusively in the spaces provided for this purpose.
- We also ask you, when approaching the Grande Boucle, to kindly move your vehicle from car parks inaccessible to the public.
- If you are a resident, we recommend that you park outside the roads closed to traffic.
Find all the practical information dedicated to road traffic in the Pays du Mont-Blanc during the 110th Grande Boucle in our practical Guide.
Book accommodation in Combloux for the Tour de France
To attend the arrival of this unmissable event and make sure you have a front row seat when the atmosphere is at its height, book your exceptional summer weekend in Combloux.
Be sure to celebrate the arrival of this long-awaited Grande Boucle with great fanfare: unearth without further ado the rental of your dreams in our resort village !
With this in mind, you can contact our accommodation department directly for personalized holiday offers, adapted to your budget and your desires.
- Tel: + 33 (0) 4 50 58 61 88
- Address: 49, Chemin des Passerands – 74920 Combloux