Discover the Alps as you've never seen them before, aboard a gondola suspended under a balloon. A few minutes from Combloux, Alpes Montgolfière invites you to slip into the shoes of one of Jules Verne's heroes by taking a seat in a hot air balloon for a discovery flight over the Pays du Mont-Blanc.
Flying in a hot air balloon means overlooking the valleys and flirting with the peaks. It's living a unique experience in the silence of the sky and enjoying a panoramic view of the mountains of Savoie and Haute-Savoie. A gentle adventure to be amazed!
Alpes Montgolfière, the airline of the Pays du Mont-Blanc
Alpes Montgolfière offers flights all year round from Praz-sur-Arly, a 15-minute drive from Combloux. Fly over the Pays du Mont-Blanc for about an hour (flight time varies depending on the aerological conditions of the day) and enjoy a breathtaking view of Mont-Blanc, the Aravis, the Beaufortain among others. Don't forget to say hello when you pass over Combloux!
Hot air balloon flight
The flights always take place in the morning for aerological reasons. The Alpes Montgolfière teams will welcome you at the take-off base at the time indicated when booking. The service lasts between 3 and 4 hours and includes:
- Preparation and inflation of the balloon (about 30 minutes)
- The flight lasts from 45 minutes to 1h15 depending on the aerology
- Champagne offered on landing
- Return by 4×4 to Praz-sur-Arly provided by Alpes Montgolfière
Practical information for your hot air balloon flight
- Children are allowed to board the basket if they are at least 1m35 tall and if they are accompanied by an adult
- Depending on weather and air conditions, your flight may be canceled at the last minute and rescheduled to a date of your choice.
- As the hot air balloon flight is an outdoor activity at altitude, it is advisable to bring warm clothes to cover yourself if necessary
Please contact Alpes Montgolfière for flight prices and to book your excursion.