Go for a quad ride on the trails of Combloux, Megève or Praz-sur-Arly and fill up on sensations alone or in pairs. In the early morning or at dusk, the mountain reveals all its secrets to you under the benevolent eye of Mont-Blanc.
Hiking with Haute-Savoie Quad
Haute-Savoie Quad invites you to experience new sensations on the mountain trails of Combloux and the surrounding area. Accompanied by a qualified guide to supervise you, you walk the paths and enjoy the most beautiful panoramas of Mont-Blanc, in the morning or evening light.
The formulas offered by Haute-Savoie Quad
- Discovery hike – beginner level: Departing from the center of the village of Megève, starting with a workshop to take the machine in hand, then on easy paths to the top of Combloux, Megève or Praz-sur-Arly
- Wide open spaces hiking – beginner level: After a short agility course, go on an adventure on the trails with some technical passages and enjoy magnificent landscapes.
- Expert hiking or quad owner: The quad has no secrets for you? Haute-Savoie Quad offers you a technical outing on all types of terrain in a breathtaking setting.
All hikes are offered for a choice of 1h30, 2h30 or 3h30 with the possibility of dinner in a mountain chalet.
Quad ride prices
|Duration of the hike||Price for the driver||Passenger supplement|
|Hike 1h30||100 €||25 €|
|Hike 2h30||150 €||25 €|
|Hike 3h30 or |
evening with dinner in the mountain pastures*
|195 €||25 €|
Information to know before booking a quad outing
- The quad driver must be Holder of the B permit and present it at the start of the activity
- The guides who accompany you are holders of the professional qualification certificate “motorized land vehicle guide with quad option handlebars” and holders of a professional sports instructor card.
- The quads are of the 570 Polaris Touring 3 cm2019 type, approved for 1 or 2 people
- Mediafixer departure times are at 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 10 a.m. or 17:30 p.m. depending on the formula chosen
Getting to Haute-Savoie Quad