Combloux is a committed destination for families, the quality of tourist reception but also in the promotion of its accommodation offer as well as the environment. Discover the labels obtained by the destination and its commitments.
Tourism Quality Label
The Quality approach is part of a sustainable development perspective with a strong ambition: that of contributing to greater customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
The Combloux Tourist Office marked Qualité Tourisme et classified Category I since 2015, is collectively committed to development that reconciles the environment, economics and social issues.
In this way, we listen to our customers, our partners and the community. We use the most economical and environmentally friendly techniques. we assess occupational risks.
A human resources policy is defined within the association. The trust between the stakeholders in our association: employees, members, customers, partners, is reinforced by this commitment. Criteria of the Tourism Quality approach:
- Commitments to the community
- Internal OT commitments
- Commitments related to promotion
- Commitments to institutional networks
- Commitments to socio-professionals
- Commitments to visitors
- The organization of events
Family Plus label
Since 2008 the Combloux Tourist Office has been committed to a Family Plus approach. The purpose of this is to improve the reception and stay of families, whatever their composition.
The Famille Plus label is a national system which evaluates tourist municipalities in terms of reception and services offered to families and children.
This label is part of the approach of the plan Qualité Tourisme which aims to improve the visibility of the French tourist offer.
The FAMILLE PLUS label promotes the member municipalities that have undertaken a global approach in favor of welcoming families.
Labeled resorts meet 6 commitments to ensure the success of your family holidays:
- Reception and information
- Community entertainment
- The activities
- Discovery of the environment and heritage
- Accommodation, restaurants and shops/services
- Equipment and safety
The will displayed by the FAMILLE PLUS label is to make you live unforgettable family holidays and in your image.
Before, during or after your stay, we are available to guide you and respond to your requests.
Quality Comfort Accomodation label
This label, created by the Combloux Tourist Office, aims to qualify the destination's accommodation offer. It provides customers with the quality of comfort of furnished rental accommodation and allows owners to add value to their accommodation.
Green Snowflake Label
Created by the Mountain Riders Association, Flocon Vert guarantees the sustainable commitment of mountain tourist destinations. A set of 20 criteria must be validated by the resorts to obtain the label.
In Combloux, many partners (Town Hall, Tourist Office, ski lifts, associations, economic players) have committed to obtaining the Flocon Vert label for the destination.
After a year and a half of work, Combloux was awarded the Flocon Vert label in February 2022.
Combloux's commitment is illustrated in several components:
- Its latest investments focused on tourism diversification: the new biotope lake and the Mont Blanc Bike Park.
- The new website of the Tourist Office oriented all seasons.
- The development of active mobility with the rental of electrically assisted bicycles for holidaymakers.
- Support for sustainable initiatives with the opening of a Nature Club, the organization of a waste collection day in the ski area, etc.
Combloux, a cyclist’s paradise: explore our labels of excellence
City by Bike label of the Tour de France
After being selected to host thearrival of the 16th stage of the 110th Grande Boucle, we are happy to announce that Combloux has been awarded 3 bikes for the “Ville à Vélo du Tour de France” label.
Much more than a simple reward, this represents for us the culmination of the many actions deployed by the municipality and its inhabitants in favor of the development of soft mobility, whether:
- in sports,
- or for everyday use.
Cycling Home Label
Combloux is labeled “Accueil Vélo”, a national recognition guaranteeing a quality welcome, as well as services of first order along cycle routes.
Choosing an establishment with the “Accueil Vélo” label represents the promise, for cyclists on the move, of benefiting from:
- A cycle route located less than 5 km away.
- Adapted equipment, such as a secure shelter for bicycles, or a repair kit made available to visitors during the opening hours of thethe Tourist Office.
- An attentive welcome including useful information and advice, particularly on circuits, the weather, as well as places to visit and leisure activities not to be missed.
- Services specifically designed for cyclists, such as bike rentals, water points, and repair kits.
Combloux, the cycling and mountain biking destination par excellence
Combloux has devoted numerous efforts over recent years to improving its policy in favor of cycling.
The establishment of an Active Mobility Action Plan concretely establishes the procedure to follow for the coming years, including:
- Creating awareness campaigns and events
- The provision of a fleet of electric mountain bikes for municipal officials
- The creation of aid for the acquisition of electric bicycles for residents
- Assistance in learning to ride two wheels for the youngest, which will be supplemented by the deployment of the “Savoir Rouler à Vélo” (SRAV) program
- La connection to mountain bike routes and sports facilities through multiple facilities cycling
A complete range of cycling offers adapted to all levels of practice
While waiting for your arrival in our Alpine village: