Chemin suspendu des Gorges de la Diosaz
The suspended path of the Diosaz gorges offers, in a wild and natural site, a grandiose and unusual spectacle. This landscaped gorge is one of the must-see visits in the Mont-Blanc region.
Sustainable tourism :
This magnificent listed natural site is laid out in such a way as to respect the environment.
- It has waste sorting bins at the entrance to the site
- The wood of the many fittings is natural, untreated
- Site cleaning is carried out regularly
- Use of biodegradable chainsaw chain oil
- The drastic limitation of mowing and clearing of the site
- End of the use of plastic at the refreshment bar (cutlery, cups, etc.) and sorting of waste
Don't miss a visit to one of the most beautiful gorges in France!
This site can be visited via a magnificent shaded path clinging to the walls or crossing the torrent on solid footbridges. An original and unusual walk during which you will discover the 5 Diosaz waterfalls and access the heart of the canyon.
- Souvenir shop
- Refreshment bar with paninis, ice creams, drinks…