A good start for La Quinzaine bien-être
Combloux launched the 11th edition of “La Quinzaine bien-être” on Saturday, a two-week event around well-being, relaxation and spirituality.
Organized by the Tourist Office, the Wellness Fortnight offers workshops, courses and conferences led by professionals from the region, at attractive prices to allow everyone to learn new practices.
Yoga, taï-chi, qi-gong, stretching, energy treatments, reflexology, massages, creative workshops are, among other things, on the program for these two weeks of activities.
Among the novelties of this eleventh edition:
- Sound baths: the sound and vibration of the instruments induce deep relaxation and promote letting go.
- Prenatal or postnatal massage: a moment of well-being dedicated to women before or after childbirth to gently release tension.
- Creative workshop for children – welcome autumn: children discover the four main emotions of anger, sadness, fear and joy in a playful and creative way: drawing, painting, theatre... A moment of sharing to better understand their emotions.
- Physiological baby carrier: explanations of the techniques and benefits of carrying, discovery of several means of carrying and different knots.
- Family aromatherapy conference : learn to use essential oils on yourself or your family safely