Find out how to come to Combloux and how to get around the village and neighboring towns.
Getting around Combloux and the surrounding area
Buses in Combloux
Bus line Y83, from Sallanches to Flumet
This SAT bus line serves and connects the municipalities of Sallanches, Combloux, Demi-Quartier, Megève, Praz-sur-Arly and Flumet.
To do your shopping, go to an appointment or reach the center of a town, nothing is easier with Montenbus, the on-demand transport service of the Community of Towns of the Pays du Mont-Blanc.
Practical, simple and inexpensive, Montenbus makes it easy to get around the 10 municipalities.
Transport of people
BORINI coaches: Transport of people from 1 to 83 people, transfers from stations, airports, and others.
Coming to Combloux: car, train, plane, taxi
Come by car
By motorway to Sallanches (9 km from Combloux) then by the national RD1212.
Time to come to Combloux:
- From Paris: 5h30
- From Lyon: 2 hours
- From Geneva, Aosta or Annecy: 1 hour
- From Milan: 3h30
Before you arrive, check road and traffic conditions, especially in winter. Special equipment on vehicles is compulsory from November 1 to March 31 (Mountain Law).
Coming by train
Direct access by TGV to Sallanches station then connection by bus or taxi. Direct trains from several major cities and TGV Paris-Saint-Gervais line.
Take a cab
- Taxi Bottollier-Pissard – 8-seater vehicle: airport/station/resort transport – mountain refuge transfer, seated patient.
- Taxi M. Roth Didier – 8-seater minibus: connection between stations and airports in the region and Combloux, local shopping, long-distance journeys, day trips. Telephone: 06 77 77 12 24
Arrival by plane
Connection by taxi, train or bus from the various nearby airports:
- Geneva International Airport at 1h
- Annecy-Meythet Airport at 1h.
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport at 2h.
- Chambéry airport at 1h15.
- Altiport of Megève 7 km away