Office de Tourisme de Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc
The Maison de Saint Gervais in the town center brings together the tourist office, the Compagnie des Guides et Accompagnateurs, the ski lifts and the ESF.
A play area for children, as well as a free wifi connection are available to customers.
- central real-time availability for furnished accommodation, hotels and bed and breakfasts.
- photocopy, fax
- sale of tokens for Camping Car terminal
- sale of fishing licenses
- ticket office (themed walks, activity passes, shows, etc.)
- SAT ticket office for summer excursions
Services for cyclists :
Recognized by the Label Marque Accueil Vélo since December 2016, the Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc Tourist Office has set up services dedicated to cyclists:
- Provision of a drinking water point and sanitary facilities for cycling tourists
- Display of emergency numbers, useful contact details for cyclists (repairers, rental companies, etc.) and the daily weather report.
- Provision of brochures and maps dedicated to cycling routes: Mountain bike trail map, cycle routes in the town and surrounding areas, etc.
- Provision of a repair kit for minor damage (puncture material, set of standard keys, lubricant, foot pump)
- Possibility of recharging batteries for electric bikes.
A40 Exit le Fayet - St-Gervais
SNCF station: Le Fayet / St Gervais Tel: 08 36 35 35 35 10 coach connections/day, journey 10 min Taxis: 04 50 47 73 24, 04 50 78 22 11
Bus station: Le Fayet Tel: 04 50 78 05 33
Airports: Geneva 00 41 22 717 71 11, Lyon St Exupéry 04 72 22 72 21, Annecy 04 50 27 30 06, Chambéry 04 79 54 49 54 Bus connection, Satobus Alpes, Taxis.
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
Exceptional closure(s): May 01, 2023, November 01, 2023, November 11, 2023
Animals are accepted.
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs