Office de Tourisme de Servoz
The Servoz Tourist Office has a warm and spacious reception area. A space with tables and chairs is available.
Our reception service offers the following services:
- Provision of free documentation
- Registration for guided tours offered by the tourist office.
- Registration of the workshops of the Maison du Lieutenant
- Registration of History and Tradition association conferences
- Sale of souvenirs, postcards, trail and hiking maps, posters, books on Servoz history and goodies with the Servoz and Chamonix logo
- Sale of tickets for hockey matches, excursions, shows, visits
- Sale and distribution of guest cards
- Sale of fishing license
- Last minute hotel booking
- Rental of tennis courts (1h, 3h, 6h) in summer
- Snowshoe rental in winter
- Free Wifi
The Tourist Office received the renewal of the Quality Tourism brand in 2020
Nearest bus stop: Servoz - Le Bouchet Church
Nearest train stop: Gare de Servoz
Nearby car parks: Servoz village / Church
|Opening hours from June 17 to September 24, 2023|
|Monday||Open from 09 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Open from 09 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Open from 09 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.|
|Thursday||Open from 09 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.|
|Saturday||Open from 09 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 14 p.m. to 18 p.m.|
Exceptional closure(s): 01 January 2023, 14 July 2023, 25 December 2023
Animals are accepted.
We have a magnetic loop available. This system improves the quality of the conversation and the confidentiality of the information exchanged. The receptionist speaks into a microphone and his voice is transmitted directly to the ear of the hard of hearing, either by the amplified handset, or by magnetic loop if the user is equipped with a compatible hearing aid.
A travel and accessibility brochure is available at the Tourist Office in French and English. It lets you know which places (accommodation, restaurants, leisure, ski lifts, daily life services, etc.) are wheelchair accessible. You can download the brochure on our website from this link: https://www.servoz.com/pdf/accessibilite-fr.pdf
We provide you with a booklet in Braille, which can be consulted on site. We also have a large print brochure for the visually impaired.