Le Cœur d’Or
The Heart of Gold, located at 1525 m in Combloux.
Mountain restaurant on the slopes in winter (accessible by the Beauregard chairlift) and on the hiking trails in summer (in 30 - 45 minutes from the Cuchet car park).
Further information :
In the evening, by reservation only.
On the ski slopes in winter and on the hiking trails in summer.
- Traditional french cuisine
- Savoyard cuisine
- 280 place setting (s) maximum
- 1 room (s)
- 200 place settings on the terrace
- Access to the restaurant is on the same level, via the ski slopes.
- Terrace accessible by ski wheelchair, but the person in a wheelchair needs to be carried to their seat. It is possible to reserve a table near the "snow space" to limit the transfer
- height under the outdoor tables: 68cm.
- height under the interior tables: 68cm + width between the legs: mini 80.
Toilets: (not accessible independently)
- door: 83 cm wide.
- wc: height of the bowl at 47,5 cm high.
- washbasin suspended 77 cm / 87 cm high
- room width = 80 cm
to access the toilet you have to cross the interior of the restaurant
The + of the restaurant:
- large terrace accessible with assistance.
Booking is recommended.