In Combloux, all ages have fun on the village playgrounds. Different play areas have been set up for each age category, from toddlers to teenagers.
A look at the Combloux playgrounds
Le Louparc, the leisure center for young and old
Le Louparc awaits you in the heart of the village of Combloux to fill up on fun facing Mont-Blanc. This leisure area delights children of all ages through different play structures and different layouts.
For the youngest (1 – 5 years old):
- Swings with special seat to accommodate children from 1 year old
- Play structure with slide, rope bridge, net, ladder and hut
For adventurers (6 – 9 years old):
- A city-stadium with football pitch, basketball hoops and athletics track
- A pump track with two asphalt tracks made up of banked turns and bumps to challenge friends on BMX, skateboard, rollerblades, scooter or bike
For teenagers (from 12 years old):
- A skate park
- An acrobatic course with trampoline, jumps, ropes and obstacles
- An agility module with rotating cylinders
Getting to Louparc
The Mini Adventure Park
Two steps from biotope body of water the mini-adventure park offers free access:
- a zipline
- a monkey bridge
- rope ladders
- picnic tables offering ae breathtaking view of the Mont-Blanc massif
Go to the mini adventure park
La Tanière de TiLou: a space for fun activities in the center of Combloux
To their delight, Tilou – our too nice comblorane mascot – opens its doors to young people.
In her house, Tilou provides young people with a motor skills course of 225 m² funny and mobile which will allow them to develop their motor and social skills through play and physical exercise: slide on toboggan, module to climb, hiding places...
Tilou thinks of everything! Because prevention is better than cure, the different modules the various shapes of its lair are foam padded. The children can then develop their creativity, imagine all kinds of scenarios and thus have fun in complete safety.
Church play park
Just opposite the Saint-Nicolas de Combloux Church, children can have fun with a swing, a small wooden train and various games.
The Jaillet panoramic playground in summer
In summer, on the heights of Megève, discover the Jaillet playground, a real high-altitude leisure area with panoramic views of Mont-Blanc and the neighboring massifs.
Giant structure to climb, fun trails, big air bag will delight children while parents or grandparents enjoy sunbathing around the picnic area.