Base de loisirs des Ilettes
The 3 lakes of Ilettes welcome you for all your leisure activities: a fishing lake, one for swimming and one for windsurfing and many other activities on site: fitness trail, volleyball court, ping-pong tables, picnic...
* Fishing lake: "What if we teased the trout?!"
This 1st lake, coming from St Martin is reserved exclusively for fishing; it is 242 m long.
Tranquility assured. The island located in the middle of the lake being a hunting reserve, you will have plenty of time to observe mallards and wild rabbits while waiting for the fish to bite the hook!
- Aquatic species: wild and rainbow trout, perch, carp, pike, roach, tench, chub, crayfish, verons, frogs.
- Fishing license: on sale at the "Passion Pêche" store or at the Sallanches tourist office
- Night carp fishing: in "no kill" organized by the AAPPMA - Faucigny Approved Association for Fishing and the Protection of the Aquatic Environment - (registration required)
- Fishing competition: organized by the fishing company (information at the tourist office)
* Swimming lake: "Jump into the water!"
This 2nd lake is intended for swimming and lazing around. It is 450m long.
Swimming supervised in July - August in the dedicated perimeter; practice of paddle and kayak on the southern part.
In the sun or in the shade, it is good to relax on the green lawns bordering the waters of the lake. Many facilities are provided for leisure and well-being: outdoor showers near the lifeguard station, volleyball courts, boules courts, fitness trail, ping-pong table; but also equipped picnic areas, snacks & refreshments in summer only. Free-standing barbecues are accepted subject to conditions (see municipal decree).
Closed to fishing during the summer season.
To preserve the tranquillity, hygiene and cleanliness of the premises, access to the 1st and 2nd lakes is forbidden to animals.
Free parking and toilet blocks on site
* Windsurfing lake and boardwalk: "Want to slide on the water?"
This 3rd lake is reserved for windsurfers on the southern part and fishermen on the northern part. It is 515 m long.
Notice to "jibe" and "fun" lovers who are welcome on this 3rd lake, one of the best spots in Haute-Savoie, for windsurfing.
At the end of the lake, on the north side, a hut for observing water birds and fish is available to walkers. The north shore of the lake is reserved for fishing.
This last lake is accessible to animals subject to compliance with the following provisions:
• the bathing of animals is strictly prohibited;
• animals must be kept on a leash;
• dog owners must pick up their animal's droppings themselves.
Animals can take the so-called rustic route on the banks of the Arve (dike) at any time of the year.
Tips and Suggestions :
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
Pets are not accepted.