Located at the foot of Mont Blanc, the Bureau des Guides de Megève offers a multitude of activities, summer and winter!
From discovery to sporty ascents, let yourself be guided by one of the 30 guides from the Bureau des Guides. 16 high mountain guides and 14 mid-mountain guides put all their professionalism and know-how at your disposal.
Skiing with the Bureau des Guides
Contact the Guides Office
Other activities of the Bureau des Guides
- Ice climbing
- Hiking et between
- Climbing and Via Ferrata
- High mountain et mountaineering
- mountain fishing
- Ascent of Mont Blanc
- White water sports: canyoning, hydrospeed, rafting
Discover the Alps with the Bureau des Guides! These experienced professionals offer a variety of hikes, from half a day to a week, for all levels and desires!
- Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Europe
- Beaufortain, a wild and preserved massif
- Gran Paradiso, an Italian national park
- The Vanoise glaciers, an exceptional landscape
Do any of these outings tempt you? Contact Guides office to find out more and reserve your place!
The Bureau des Guides offers formulas designed for families. Fun snowshoe walks and the Far North experience will delight children!
More information from the Combloux Tourist Office.