Want to soar to majestic heights without worrying about strenuous approach walks? Thanks to the Jaillet gondola in Megève, reach an altitude of 1585m effortlessly! As you reach the heights, you will discover a world of possibilities. With this Portes du Mont-Blanc ski lift, accessing the wonders of the Alps has never been so easy, and this summer as winter !
This ski lift welcomes you whatever your means of transport:
- on a scooter,
- by mountain bike,
- or in a stroller.
With the Jaillet gondola, embark on an exceptional adventure at altitude!
Good to know: the Jaillet gondola is not not the only Portes du Mont-Blanc ski lift to operate in summer !
What you will love with the Jaillet gondola
Mediafixer activities At your disposal at the gondola arrival station is endless, and you'll be spoiled for choice. :
- Panoramic playground et giant swing at the top, for those who wish to have fun
- Hiking for nature lovers,
- Off-road scooter rides for daring adventurers,
- Mountain bike circuits for two-wheeler enthusiasts,
- Or just a peaceful walk with your stroller for families looking for peace of mind.
Everyone will find what they are looking for in this preserved natural setting.
Good to know
- Pedestrian and mountain bike access: a map and a trail guide are available at the cash desk
- Stop served by our free seasonal shuttles
- Accessible to dogs: dogs must be kept on a leash on pedestrian routes
- Free parking at the departure station: limited to 7 hours – blue zone disk compulsory (available free of charge at the Combloux Tourist Office)
- Reception of groups and privatization on request
The panoramic playground
Facing Mont-Blanc, the Jaillet panoramic playground offers various game modules for all ages: bouncy castle, trampoline, giant structures to climb, play modules such as paths, swings, etc. They are accessible free of charge, under the adult supervision and responsibility.
Picnic tables, sunbeds and parasols are also available to enjoy a relaxing moment at the top.
The Jaillet lake loop
This short loop of 30 minutes walk between forests and pastures to the Lac du Jaillet will allow you to admire the panorama of Mont-Blanc.
Tables are available for picnicking by the lake. An electric plancha is available from 10 a.m. to 20 p.m.
Practical information on the Jaillet cable car
|Opening hours from December 23 to April 01, 2024|
|Monday||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|Tuesday||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|Wednesday||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|Thursday||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|Friday||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|SATURDAY||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|Sunday||Open from 09 a.m. to 17 p.m.|
|Round trip adult
|Round trip child
Access the peaks effortlessly at La Giettaz!
The Portes du Mont-Blanc ski lifts open their doors during the summer season, offering everyone the possibility of starting their hike from the top or simply climbing effortlessly to admire the panoramic view.