In Combloux, all ages have fun on the village playgrounds. Different play areas have been set up for each age category, from toddlers to teenagers.
All play areas are free and open access under the responsibility of an adult. Each area and each game has its own age category.
Louparc, the leisure center for young and old
Le Louparc awaits you in the heart of the village of Combloux to fill up on fun facing Mont-Blanc. This leisure area delights children of all ages through different play structures and different layouts.
For the youngest (1 – 5 years old):
- Swings with special seat to accommodate children from 1 year old
- Play structure with slide, rope bridge, net, ladder and hut
For adventurers (6 – 9 years old):
- A city-stadium with football pitch, basketball hoops and athletics track
- A pump track with two asphalt tracks made up of banked turns and bumps to challenge friends on BMX, skateboard, rollerblades, scooter or bike
For teenagers (from 12 years old):
- A skate park
- An acrobatic course with trampoline, jumps, ropes and obstacles
- An agility module with rotating cylinders
The Jaillet panoramic playground
On the heights of Megève, discover the Jaillet playground, a genuine high-altitude leisure area with a panoramic view of Mont-Blanc and the neighboring mountains.
Giant structure to climb, fun trails, big air bag will delight children while parents or grandparents enjoy sunbathing around the picnic area.