Chapelle du Médonnet
The chapel of Médonnet was erected in 1637 under the name of St François and Notre-Dame. It served as a refuge from the wolves that invaded the region.
Chapel not open to the public.
Only open during a guided tour with a heritage guide from the Pays de Savoie.
Further information :
The chapel is closed. Possibility to look inside from a grid.
- Religious Heritage
Individual visit services
- Unguided individual tours permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
Group visits services
- Unguided group tours permanently
- Guided group tours on request
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
Paying guided visit from 40€ for the hour to 80€ for the two hours.