The chapel of Ormaret was built in 1495, under the name of St Maurice and St-Félix. The faithful went there in procession to protect the crops from hail.
It is located on the Haut-Combloux in the hamlet of Ormaret.
Chapel not open to the public.
Possibility of a guided tour with a heritage guide from the Pays de Savoie.
Further information :
The chapel is only open during the day for guided tours.
- Religious Heritage
Individual visit services
- Unguided individual tours permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
Group visits services
- Unguided group tours permanently
- Guided group tours on request
|Opening hours from January 01 to December 31, 2023|
Reservation at the Tourist Office for guided tours.