Parish fairAdd to my Google Calendar
Find Us Here
Mass, games, entertainment, costume contest, musical and dancing entertainment, The Song Family concert, snack bar, on-site catering. A full program on the Tourist Office website or at reception so you don't miss a thing during the festive weekend.
Further information : For all
Weekend of the parish fair of Combloux, for the benefit of the schools of Combloux and the parish.
Start of the festivities from Saturday August 6 with an aperitif concert in the company of Tof and Lison, from 19 p.m. to 22 p.m., podium of the Town Hall.
Then following the festivities on Sunday:
- 10 a.m.: Mass.
- 11 am: Parade of the Fanfare Battery, folk dances with the Tropré then aperitif animated by the Trombon'Alpes group.
From noon: barbecue
- 14 p.m.: disguise contest on the theme of letter M
- 15 p.m. - 15:45 p.m.: country dances with the local group Tradition Country
- 16:00 p.m. - 18:2 p.m.: wheelbarrow race in teams of XNUMX!!
- 18:30 p.m.: mini-disco
- from 19 p.m.: aperitif and meal on sale €15: on the menu: green salad, potato fritters, charcuterie, cheese and ice cream.
Evening hosted by the group Song Family
And of course all day:
Craft stand, books, pastry, fries, bread sale, make-up stand, angling, rifle shooting, box breakage, bottle breakage, refreshment bar!!
The benefits of the day are for the benefit of the parish, Beauregard and Sainte Marie schools.
Think about your ecocups.